do you want to measure customer experiences on an ongoing basis?
EPSI Pulse is a simple tool that enables you to work in an agile manner on developing customer satisfaction, and is perfect for you if you are looking for a reliable way to measure customer experiences in real-time.
Our comprehensive industry studies provide you with answers when it comes to which areas affect experienced customer satisfaction the most in your own industry. Once you know this, you also know where to invest in development to improve satisfaction over time.
Customer satisfaction is the sum of the experiences that your customers have with you, regardless of whether they take place online, in a store, at reception, in an office or over the phone. By measuring how the customer perceived their meeting with you, you gain insights that allow you to implement initiatives on a rolling basis to create higher levels of customer satisfaction
MONITOR CRITICAL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION FACTORS ON AN ONGOING BASIS
With EPSI Pulse, you can send out short, rapid pulse surveys, for example by text message (3–5 questions), to your customers. This can be either directly or after each meeting. The questions can vary over time depending on which areas you want to monitor and what drives your customer satisfaction the most.
DEVELOP MORE QUICKLY THROUGH DIRECT FEEDBACK
Direct feedback enables you to lead improvement efforts at a faster pace and in the right direction In our experience, companies that use EPSI Pulse measurements achieve high levels of customer satisfaction more quickly than those who rarely conduct measurements.
HOW IT WORKS
Imagine that a customer leaves your reception, your office, or hangs up after a phone call to your customer service team. Straight after the encounter, the customer receives a text message or email with a link to a few questions about how they perceived the meeting. The customer answers the questions on their mobile or on the computer. You then receive a collective picture of how your customers have perceived their encounters with you.
MONITORING THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE ON AN ONGOING BASIS ENABLES YOU TO:
- Act immediately. Direct the business towards improved customer satisfaction through acting on both positive and negative feedback.
- See development over time. Visualise the effects of your improvement work translated into customer views.
- Accelerate the pace of your improvement work. Identify successful pilot projects, methods, services and products more quickly.
- Use a magnifying glass on key factors. Zoom in on important areas for development that lead to increased customer satisfaction.
- Create high levels of engagement. Encourage improvement and development through internal transparency (where various units can see their own results in comparison with the group average).
- Identify best practices. Find the units that have the best results and make the most of their methods, know how, etc.